The PoC Consortium has released a new version on their wallet that introduces multiple database functionality. Choose from the following backends:
- MariaDB (recommended, but complex installation)
- Firebird (2nd best choice)
- H2 (for compatibility/migration purposes)
Along with that, the Windows Launcher from Quibus has undergone a major update, making it extremely easy for Windows users to take advantage of the 1.3.6cg wallet.
One month after the PoC Consortium has released their first announcement, another is released today including details regarding a Burst Android Wallet.
Other Burstwallet.io updates:
- Web Wallet Listed Updated – Burst-Team infrastructure back online.
- Burst-Team AIO Update
- CG Wallet Updated
- Windows Launcher for CG Wallets released! This is my preferred wallet for Windows machines at the moment. For more information about this release, please check out the post at the GetBurst Forums here – https://forums.getburst.net/t/windows-cg-burst-wallet-launcher-released-the-most-stable-wallet-for-windows-users/608/2
These are exciting times for Burst, and development is kicking into high gear. If you’re not involved with Burst yet, or have just been waiting to invest in either mining or holding coins, do it now before you miss out!