Created and maintained by Quibus. The software bundle and launcher makes it easy for Windows users to utilize the wallets released by the PoC Consortium which are focused mainly on linux. This launcher is included in a software bundle that also contains the CG Burst Wallet, MariaDB, and Java64. This is a portable solution that just needs to be unzipped into a folder, and run via the launcher exe file.
The file server has been graciously donated by @CRK, and his hosting comapny, VPS.ag. Please go check out his services if you are interested in a VPS, dedicated server, or web hosting. You can pay for your services in BURST!
- If you wish to show your support for this software, please donate to the developer’s wallet. Quibus
- Easily start and stop the wallet.
- Option to check for new software versions, and download.
- Bundle contains everything needed to run the current CG Burst Wallet.
- Easily switch between H2, Firebird, and MariaDB solutions
- Import and Export Database Dumps
- Updated pool lists.
- Ability to set manual broadcast address.
- Tray icon updated.
- Improved Vanity address generator speed.
- Resume plotting can now contain spaces in path to plot file.
- Ability to show coinmarketcap info in different currencies. Issue #20
- Sigint improved to work on windows 7 Issue #18
- Updated database repositories.
- Wallet should now be more stable while solomining on H2 db.
Qbundle installer sha256 hash: 174B4547FCC9CC3F53529C4F26EB5B97E2A18BF687826068FAE881C9F9D79946
Qbundle portable sha256 hash: 25DD9551CB1A676161C0F8A4118D379D3BE470436B3AE4F32CCB86738B4DCBE4
Core wallet 1.3.6cg is included
- Changing database should no longer cause issues.
- Miner window now remembers your settings when you start to mine
- Ability to Select / Deselect multiple plot files. Issue #4
- Better error handling in Sanity check.
- Pool list updated.
- minor visual changes.
- new logo for better visibility
- updated well known peers.
- Import repositories updated.
- Corrected errors in predefined pool list
- Accounts.xml is now correctly spelled.
- NTP checks should no longer cause hangs
- Qbundle Installer will from now on be provided.
- Ask for pin now shows * instead of cleartext pin
- Account manager can now show more info about accounts.
- Vanity address generator added.
- Setting to disable direct login from Account manager accounts.
- Ability to change connection string for databases.
- multiple minor internal changes.
- Burstneon repo is no longer in zip format
- Small change in update handling and visibility
- Qbundle installer sha256 hash: E4865E3B19C5976630B6D5AF97EE4F7AC948ED7B91519C049E21C9DE868C600A
Qbundle portable sha256 hash: C52E0168F94DA38F98BF29832CA2A787511067D2DCE3EE69051A90C820C78E5E
Core wallet 1.3.6cg is included
- Added ability to resume plotfile.
- Burstneon block catcher added to Repository for direct H2 Import.
- Updated Pool list
- Windows scale factor is now compatible with Qbundle
- No internet connection should no longer cause crashes.
- Addressed an issue in Plotter saying there is an overlap when there is not.
- Plotter now supports RS address for account id.
- Checks that correct .net version is installed.
- Core wallet 1.3.6cg included.
- Please verify that .net version 4.5.2 or newer is installed.
- Plotting to pathes with spaces in them is now working.
- Parrent window is now hidden during download to prevent locked windows. (Issue #2 on github)
- More information regarding java is now presented on setupscreen (Issue #1 on github)
- H2 db is now default for new users.
- Setup wizard now selects h2 by default without asking users.
- Setup wizard does not show option to download db.
- Switching to MariaDB portable without editing or deleting BWL.ini now works.
- Disabled firebird as selectable database
- Ability to minimize download window.
To ease up confusion setup wizard is now reduced to java check only and H2 DB backend as default. If you want to use MariaDB that can be changed in the menu Database -> Change database. It is no longer endorsed to copy a database from another system but if you wish to do so this can still be reached from the menu Database -> Import database.
Also, firebird has been disabled for now and you are urged to switch to another database.
Core wallet 1.3.6cg included.
- Ability to import a folder with plotfiles to My Plotfiles
- Added NTP time check before starting wallet.
- Dynamic plotting (Add/Remove Plotfiles depending on free space)
- Rollback chain function (popoff blocks)
- Minimize to tray function
- Can show Burst price info from Coinmarketcap
- Online wallets can now be used in wallet mode.
- New bar with price and wallet selection added
- Shows blocks/minute when syncing chain.
- Some minor GUI changes.
- HashesPerEnqueue is now set to 100 when using OpenCL
- when solo mining passphrase is now only saved to disk for 3 seconds.
- Restricted path selection for Xplotter.
- Updated built in pool list.
- fixed a bug when importing bbd files.
- Setup wizard resizing problem.
- Getting started Wizard.
- Support for multiple database types.
- Individual components download at start.
- Contributors Window.
- NRS network configuration.
- Export, Import and Convert database using (binary burst database format).
- Built in repositories for quick download of databases.
- Autodetect and setup Peer IP
- Limit logical CPU cores feature.
- Option to use automatic GPU acceleration.
- Sanity check
- Internal Upgrade Scenarios Handler
- Windows firewall rules can be automatically configured.
- Option to always start with administrative privileges.
- Wallet Exception monitoring with automatic restart.
- Debug option with stack trace log
- Internal settings handler changed.
- Corrected spelling errors.
- Update system changed to handle more components.
- Internal code structure changed to be more modular
- Download system changed to be consistent and show more info.
- Console log is now Realtime and limited to 3000 lines
- NRS included in this release
- Improved Sigint/sigkill
- Fixed potential problem when sending sigint.
This launcher is intended to replace start wallet.bat in the windows bundle for v1.3.4cg version.